Two cars are parked outside Kirkwall Cycle and Motor Depot owned by W. R. Tullock in Orkney. A Daimler and a St. Magnus 12 h.p. 2 cylinder BS 97 1910 ish. From left to right the people are Jim Tullock ( brother), Andrew Kennedy, John Borwick, and w. R. Tullock.
These images are available for commercial use. Please use the form below to contact us for a price