The factory was built between 1905 & 1906 at a cost of ë£220.000It was designed by a Clydebank architect by the name of Charles Halley, the dome was gilded originally. The photo also shows the magnificent sculpture underneath the clock tower, and part of the entrance. The building lay empty at the time this photo was taken although they now house a host of designer outlets.
These images are available for commercial use. Please use the form below to contact us for a price