This photograph was taken in Nov 1984 and shows the Impressive Central Tower of the Argyll Factory in Alexandria. The factory was built between 1905 & 1906 at a cost of ë£220.000.It was designed by a Clydebank architect by the name of Charles Halley, the dome was gilded originally. The photo also shows the magnificent sculpture underneath the clock tower. – The Spirit of Speed. The building lay empty at the time this photo was taken although they now house a designer outlet centre.
These images are available for commercial use. Please use the form below to contact us for a price