The ferry “Scotscraig” nearing Newport pier, on the Firth of Tay, Fife. Waiting are a Triumph Roadster, a Wolseley, a Ford and a Hillman Minx from 1952 registered KFS 48.This ferry service ceased in 1966 with the opening of the Tay Road Bridge.


These images are available for commercial use. Please use the form below to contact us for a price