Line up of modified buses with drivers at nearside front wheel. During World War 1 some operators converted their buses to run on town gas to overcome fuel shortages. These buses are fitted with roof trays to carry the inflatable bags needed to carry the large volume of gas required. The registration no. of the first bus is possibly MS 1896.
These images are available for commercial use. Please use the form below to contact us for a price