This photograph shows us a Thornycroft single decker bus belonging to the fleet of Harris & Son’s. The photograph was taken in 1935. Harris & Son’s Of Leven sold to Alexander in n1939 with their twelve predominantly Thornycroft buses. Seen in 1935 in wintry conditions near Lathones on the service from St. Andrew’s to Largo, Leven and Buckhaven is FG-7276, an A12 type bodied in Fife by Jackson of Dunfermline and which became T38 with Alexander.
These images are available for commercial use. Please use the form below to contact us for a price