Three of Alexander’s fleet of mainly Thornycrofts MS 6027, MS 8421and MS 8153 in bright red livery pictured in garage after Wilson Marshall sold their “Venturer” bus service to Alexander’s in 1930. Falkirk’s first proper bus station which was built in 1928 by Wilson Marshall &Sons of Standburn. “The Motor Service Station” was at the corner of Cow Wynd and St. Crispin’s Place and later became the Social Security Office.
These images are available for commercial use. Please use the form below to contact us for a price