This car was powered by an air-cooled De-Dion engine. It had tiller steering connected to the rear wheel. Made of walnut it was built in 1902.It was passed to Jas. Pursell of Rhynd Lodge, Seafield, Leith, Edinburgh, in January 1904, thereafter to Jas. Nicholson, of 7 Claremont Gardens, Leith, Edinburgh.
These images are available for commercial use. Please use the form below to contact us for a price