Henry Ferguson stands next to his mobile maitainance service van MS 8932. Seen here at Monieburgh Road, Kilsyth.This was based at Alexander’s second depot, which had been built in Edward Street, Kilsyth in 1923 to relieve the pressure at Camelon. W. Alexander of Falkirk also ran a small number of service vehicles as well as buses from the various company depots including this Morris Commercial of 1929, which was based in Edward Street.
These images are available for commercial use. Please use the form below to contact us for a price