Fleet no. 512 of Edinburgh Corporation is registered SF 8495 and destined for Davidsons Mains via The Mound and Blackhall, here seen at the foot of the Mound. The Corporation’s livery at this time was a deep red, officially known as madder, which remains the same at the time of writing.Leyland Lions were delivered to Edinburgh Corporation in 1926 and 1927. No.512 was the first of the 1927 batch.
These images are available for commercial use. Please use the form below to contact us for a price