Falkirk and District Tramways tram, No 1 under construction or refurbishment, with wiring hanging loose, and wheels on axle in foreground. In 1905 Falkirk and District Tyramways started operation with a fleet of 15 electric cars built in St Denis, France. In 1906 the regular circular route started connecting outlying Larbert, Carron and Bainsford.
These images are available for commercial use. Please use the form below to contact us for a price