Scalloway on the west coast was the former Shetland capital. This view from the late 1930’s looking down on Scalloway castle shows SB 3866, a Chevolet 14 seater owned by Lames Johnson of Scalloway climbing the hill above the bay on its service run to Lerwick and about to meet a Chrysler car built 1929ish. Johnson acquired the bus in 1938 and sold it to Watt of Reawick, Mainland, Shetland Isles in 1945.
These images are available for commercial use. Please use the form below to contact us for a price