It had been originally been allocated to an Argyll taxi in1906 then re-issued in March 1920 to Argyll Motors when the company had returned to the Bridgeton factory. This was a 15/30 hp open tourer used as a demonstration model and is seen at the junction of Burnside Road and upper Bourtree drive in High Burnside.

Purchase


£9.00


These images are available for commercial use. Please use the form below to contact us for a price