An Albion van belonging to White Horse Distillers Ltd .This neat 24 h.p 30 cwt. subsidy van was supplied to the Glasgow depot of White Horse Distillers in 1926. The transfer at the base of the door reveals the bodywork to have been built by Robson’s of London.
These images are available for commercial use. Please use the form below to contact us for a price