Glasgow Corporation Transport, Albions with Cowieson of St Rollox bodies, Fleet of 10 for GCT outside Albion Offices. Forward control with rear entance.1924; 10 single decker 32 seater buses. The first delivery to GTC, up to now they had only operated trams, but as the corporation housing schemes spread so the requirement for buses grew, 100 Leyland double deckers and 10 single deckers were purchased in late 1924. Parked outside Albion Works, South Street, Scotstoun.
These images are available for commercial use. Please use the form below to contact us for a price