Registered as V38 in 1903 and owned by William Ovens, grocer, of Biggar, the horse drawn Dog Cart was also owned by Ovens, the building still exists in Biggar at the time of writing.



These images are available for commercial use. Please use the form below to contact us for a price

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.