This is the first Albion car which was made in 1900 in the original works at 169 Finnieston St., Glasgow. The move to South St., Scotstoun happened in summer 1903.The 8hp. engine had two horizontal cylinders fired by magneto ignition.

Purchase


£9.00


These images are available for commercial use. Please use the form below to contact us for a price