The private firm of Albion Motor Car Company was established on 30th December 1899 and aquired a small engineering shop at 169 Finnieston Street, Glasgow.Area of workshop was 3,600 square feet, the output for 1900 was one 8 h.p chassis of two cylinder horizontal type. Number of employees at 31st December 1900 was 5 in the works and 2 in the office.



These images are available for commercial use. Please use the form below to contact us for a price