Baillie Bros of Dumbarton favoured AECs and Albions for their fleet, although a few Dennises also featured, as did a Crossley double decker. Baillies started their business in Castlebank St , Partick before moving to Yoker in 1927, then in 1930 relocating to Hartfield Garage in Dumbarton which had been the former tram sheds.



These images are available for commercial use. Please use the form below to contact us for a price

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.