This AEC is a little unusual as it has the full name, Associated Equipment, on the radiator, registered as VA5777 in 1926 to Glasgow General Omnibus Company and based in Hamilton, withdrawn 1932, later into the Sword Collection, restored in Midland Red livery at Carmichael’s of Glenboig in 1969 by Bob MackieLast known owners in 2000 were Stondon Transport Museum, Hendon who had plans to restore it



These images are available for commercial use. Please use the form below to contact us for a price

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.