Registered as WS1508 in Lothian’s colours on the route to Pilton, front entrance, forward control.This bus has much more history associated with it, the body was built by Weymann in 1934 and was a single order by Edinburgh Corporation Transport and was used until 1945 when it was sold to McBrayne and used in Fort William until 1950 when it was sold to Garner of Bridge of Weir and used on their Paisley run until scrapped in 1953



These images are available for commercial use. Please use the form below to contact us for a price

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.