In 1949, much more attractive Duple bodied A.E.C. Regents arrived like newly delivered BB69 gleaming in St. Andrew’s Square sunshine about to depart for North Berwick. These were the first 8′ wide double deckers in the fleet and also the first to carry the re-adopted green livery. The registration number is GSF 652 on route 30.S.M.T. colours changed from green to blue in 1930 and back to green in 1949.
These images are available for commercial use. Please use the form below to contact us for a price