Registered WS 1508 this was Edinburgh’s sole example of this side-engined chassis. Ahead of, and perhaps too revolutionary for its time it was also tried out by two other municipalities.This bus passed to David Macbrayne in 1945 and became fleet no. 53, based at Fort William. After five years it passed to Garner, Bridge of Weir where it served Paisley and was eventually scrapped in 1953.
These images are available for commercial use. Please use the form below to contact us for a price