Photographed in 1936 with James Maxwell Morton is standing with the Morris, Reg No. ASM 822, in the garden of Claremont, Annan Road, Dumfries were he lived. James Maxwell Morton was a wholesaler grocer, whose office and warehouse stood at the corner of English Street and Shakspere Street, Dumfries. He used the car to travel to and from grocer shops in Dumfries and Galloway to get orders. The business was started by his farther in 1896, James Morton and his uncle Alexander and thus called Morton Bros.
These images are available for commercial use. Please use the form below to contact us for a price