R550, registered JY 6737 was new to Plymouth Corporation in 1935 and purchased by Alexander in 1945. It retained its original body although re-seated to 53 while being renovated at the Aberdeen, Gairn Terrace Works. It was based at Stonehaven for many years.
These images are available for commercial use. Please use the form below to contact us for a price