Front view restored Caledonian lorry with honeycomb radiator Reg FD1309. Signed “Motor BP Spirit”. Solid tyres, oil lamps. Modern buildings in backgroundVery few Caledon (1915-1924) lorries were made in Duke Street Glasgow. Originally the factory made tanks and gearboxes. The lorries were fitted with the Argyll type Burt Mccallum sleeve-valve engines.
These images are available for commercial use. Please use the form below to contact us for a price