Registered BS 390 in 1915 this lorry belonged to R. Garden. Wm. Garden is at the wheel while his son Bob is with him on the roof of the cab. Hector Aitken next to him and Mr. Williamson, a watchmaker and W. R. Tulloch with pipe in his mouth, all out for a load of Peat. Note the cast wheels and solid rubber tyres, twin on the rear, chain drive and there is a yoke on the near side for a headlamp

Purchase


£9.00


These images are available for commercial use. Please use the form below to contact us for a price