BB71 has a body rebuilt by SOL after it was badly damaged in an accident in 1953 and re-entered service in the next year.It was originally registered GFS 654 in 1949 with an attractive Duple L53R body. Re-registered LWS 218 it is seen here with crew in Clyde Street destined for West Calder.

Purchase



These images are available for commercial use. Please use the form below to contact us for a price