Baillie Bros of Dumbarton favoured AECs and Albions for their fleet, although a few Dennises also featured, as did a Crossley double decker. Baillies started their business in Castlebank St , Partick before moving to Yoker in 1927, then in 1930 relocating to Hartfield Garage in Dumbarton which had been the former tram sheds.

Purchase


£9.00


These images are not available for commercial use. Contact us for a price