DGO 500 dated from 1937 and it was originally intended for ‘Green Line’ coach services but used for London Country bus work instead. It travelled north to Garelochhead in 1947 when the company was owned by Henry Brown. The destination display reads RHU, GULLY FERRY, and SHANDON.
These images are not available for commercial use. Contact us for a price